A GOLDEN CHANCE TO UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS WITH INIFD LONDON ONLINE PROGRAMS
Students can enroll in the INIFD LONDON ONLINE PROGRAMS ANYWHERE ANYTIME ANYONE CAN DO
On successful completion of the course students will be able to understand the global scenario of fashion and interiors, the key aspect of managing strategically the fashion and interior brands, developing the ability to choose a preferred pathway for a future career.
INIFD LONDON online courses gives you an edge over the others and better understanding of the design world with course material specially designed to give you an international perspective.
INIFD LONDON Online Courses
- Duration – Excess to the course for 3 months
- Online Video Support(with English subtitles)
- Research exercises on each module
- Blended Learning experience with full support from INIFD centre in your city
- Learners online support
- Curriculum designed by international mentors
- Certificate of completion by LST accreditated by BAC
Your time your pace get the LONDON CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE AT HOME
- Fashion Bundles(Styling, Photography, Blogging)
- Fashion Merchandising
- Portfolio Building & Fashion Show
- Fashion Lifestyle, E-commerce
- Luxury Brand Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Retail
- Wedding Planning
- Professional Fashion Portfolio Shoot by Experts from LONDON
- Design Process in Interiors
- Advanced Technical Drawing including Axonometric & Isometric drawings, Colour rendering & perspective drawing
- Detailed Drawing/Decorating Homes & Commercial Spaces
- Furniture Concepts for Homes & Commercial Spaces
- Setting up your own Successful Design Practice
- Visual Merchandising
- Interior Styling
- Lighting & Trends Specialization
OUR FACULTY AT LONDON
Learn from the Best
With professors dedicated to excellence in design education and a 9:1 student-to-faculty ratio, you’ll receive exceptional personal attention at the INIFD London campus.
Mr. Adrian Mott, Course Director
Adrian Mott’s professional experience spans over 40 year in a broad range of applications and styles. His field of vision covers everything from fashion shoots, photojournalism, and architecture to marketing production and documentary photography. He is a Course leader for PG Diploma Photography Portfolio Development at University of the Arts London. In 2015, he was awarded the prestigious University of Arts London Teaching Award. Adrian Brings in a huge amount of experience in teaching and educational development including: Development and rewriting of ABC Diploma Course Writing and validation of Post Graduate Diploma Photography Portfolio Development of practicebased commercially oriented photography courses.
JOSEPH TORONKA, Fashion Styling
- Alumni of London College of Fashion. Spent 15 years in Fashion Industry.
- Worked as Fashion PR for brands including YSL & Jasper Conran.
- Creative imagery industry working worldwide as a fashion & celebrity stylist with agency representation in the UK, Europe and USA.
- Worked in all areas of styling industry, shooting editorials for Publications both in the UK and Internationally. Shooting campaigns for many prestigious and luxury brands.
- He continues to successfully work as a stylist and alternates his time with lecturing at the London College of Fashion on Styling program.
SARA CORKER, Interior Design and Styling
- Spent 25 Years within the design industry. She trained at the American Intercontinental University in London.
- A qualified teacher, trained Colour Therapist and Project Manager.
- She alternates between working with her own design company (Sara Corker Designs), teaching and writing courses, She regularly writes articles for the Industry and has just finished writing her book on ‘How to set up a successful Interior business’ – something that she is passionate about.
- Sara is a Member of the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID) and is on the Membership committee.
FABIO CIQUERA,Fashion Marketing
- Spent the past 16 years in London. Worked in communication departments of major brands like ‘Gian Franco Ferre’, the Chanel Group and Zilli.
- From 2010, Fabio lectured on Luxury Brand Management and Strategies at IstitutoMarangoni.
- Fabio currently lectures Master Programmes on Luxury Brand Management at Paris & London.
- Conducts lectures on how to develop the local luxury market in emerging countries like Indonesia and China.
- Paul Chambers attended St Martins School of Art: College for the Distributive Trade course
- Started career at Selfridges as Visual Merchandiser and was Head of Creative Direction
- Art Director for Reiss
- Celebrity Fashion Stylist at Terri Manduca agency.
- Paul also headed up the Projects and Design teams for ‘Elemental Design’ for brands such as Fendi , Harrods and Selfridges.
- In Germany he heads the Global Windows for Hugo Boss.
- 20 years Visual Merchandising experience working for London stores; Harrods, Selfridges and Marks & Spencer.
- Owns freelance Visual Merchandising Company since 2006, working for Harvey Nichols, Jaeger, Zara, Evans Cycles, GHD, Hasbro, Hallmark, John Smedley, Triumph Lingerie, Braun, Kenwood and Delonghi.
- Sarah also lectures on visual merchandising course at UAL London College of Fashion
- Finalist at Next Generation Regeneration Milan
- Own studios in London and Sardinia, specializes in Women’s Wear and bespoke tailoring for men
- Show cased his unique designs at Washington DC Fashion Week and has had the privilege to dress the models for four years in a row at Top Model UK
- His beautiful creations have appeared recently in VOGUE Italia.
- Graduate from the University of Warwick with over 30 years experience and a lifelong interest in Fashion and Retail
- Worked as Buyer at Harvey Nichols for Fashion Jewellery, Perfumery and Leather goods and Hosiery
- Head of Women’s wear at Harvey Nichols
- Graduate from the London College of Fashion with 20 years experience in Fashion and Retail industries
- Head of the editorial team for Harvey Nichols
- Has a vast experience as Fashion Designer and Pattern Cutter
- Has a vast Retails experience in Buying and has also worked as Visual Merchandiser